When I was in College, I asked my Mom to allow me to study there... But since I'm 16 years old only and we don't know anyone there... she hadn't allowed me... haaaaaaaaaaaaah
Last summer, I went there to visit my brother..... And I learned a lot of places to go to...
SM City
Yes, I am not an ignorant. I've been to many SM's in Manila. But SM Baguio is far different because of the wonderful sites you can see when you look around.
BAGUIO CITY Market
I just love this Market. The vegetables are fresh. I just need to be extra careful to pickpockets. There are so many tourists which attracts pickpockets... There are also many children and adults who will follow you as you go around the Market... waiting for opportunities for them to carry your things and receive payment for their service. Well, that's better than for them to ask for alms. Be careful for tricks at Wet market. My aunt was buying chicken. The sales man said it was already 1 kilo. She was in doubt so when he went to the veggie store she had it measured again... Oh my goodie! It's only 3/4 kilo.
UKAY UKAY
There are many items which can be bought at Ukay Ukay.... There are bags which can be sold at the malls for P800.00 above which can be bought at the Ukay for P215.00 and below. There are branded pants for P100.... and believe it or not in some nights there are P20.00 worth. Clothes are worth P100.. down to... P5.00... There are bracelets, shoes, socks, knitted items for a very low low price...... if you are interested there are Ukay Ukay around the Baguio City market... At night there are also Ukay along session road near Burnham Park
BURNHAM PARK
If you wanna stroll, this is the best place.
I went there to stroll, sit down and eat unripe mango, steamed corn... My family and I also rode the boats and pay for P45.00-P100.00... Some even asks for P200.00... My cousins rode bicycles rented for P45/hour... (some will have it rented for P30.00/hour )
CAMP JOHN HAY
Strolling with your peers and family is best done here. If you wanna play Golf, this is the best place.
Mines View Park
Enjoy the view of the beautiful mountain scenery and get photographed with DOUGLAS, the St.Bernard.
Strawberry Fields
Go strawberry picking
Riverside Hotel
Enjoy Hot Spring Swimming Pools in a Valley surrounded by Lush Green Vegetation and stay the night (just 19Km from City Center), near the two Asin Tunnels drilled by the Spanish colonizers using prisoners of war during the second part of the 19th.century, one 158 feet and the other 95 feet long (starting at 1,300 pesos per night).
RESTAURANTS
If you want to eat at food chain and formal restaurants... many restaurants are available along the session road...
There's more to see! So join me as I visit Baguio every now and then! lol
Uhmmm here are my "to bring list"
- Jacket
- Socks
- Hat
- Gloves (November-February are the coldest months)
That's why I love baguio City.. I just can't stop myself from going there.
----------------
Almost all jobs online are paid through paypal… When you purchase online you do it through pay pal! So sign up now for your paypal account by clicking at the banner below:
No comments:
Post a Comment